miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

If i won the lottery


If i won the lottery

The lottery is a game of chance is to hit the numbers previously bought a ticket with the numbers drawn in a raffle or container to ensure that they are drawn at random. Numbers that may already be pre-printed ticket or be elected by the people themselves. The number of hits may be all or part of the ticket number. The winner or winners are awarded a prize in cash or kind.


  If i won the lottery, I Would buy a car.

  If i won the lottery, I Would invest in my house.

  If i won the lottery, I Would you buy a house.

  If i won the lottery, I Would travel around the world.

  If i won the lottery, I Would go shopping.

  If i won the lottery, I Would buy a cell phone.

  If i won the lottery, I Would buy a video camera.

  If i won the lottery, I Would buy a computer.

  If i won the lottery, I Would would put a store.

  If i won the lottery I would, would pay the studios.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario